Page Last Updated: 17/11/2017
Marriage at St Peter and St Paul’s Church, Milton and Denton
We know how important it is that this extra special day, is as wonderful and meaningful as it can be.
Together we can come up with just the ceremony you have in mind.
Once you have read the following information, please contact the RECTOR if you need to know more and to talk about having your wedding here at Milton and Denton Parish Church.
Who is entitled to be married at St Peter & St Paul’s?
You can be married at St Peter & St Paul’s if: Neither bride or groom has been married before. Nor any previous spouse is still living (even if they are divorced); AND Bride and/or groom live within the parish boundary.
Additional information regarding Church marriage:
- It is important to read these Guidance Notes
- To show Parish boundary click on map.
- A list of the parish streets (some newer developments may not appear on the list. If in doubt, contact the rector)
- Banns Application form
- For qualifying connections and Marriage application form
- List of Specific Evidence required by BOTH parties to the marriage, that they are UK/EEA/Swiss nationals prior to applying for a Common Licence, or PRIOR to the publication of banns